I would like to welcome your company to Preferred Corporate Housing’s National Account program. Following is detailed information on our company as well as details on all of the benefits of being a member of our National Account Program.
Corporate Housing The Preferred Corporate Housing Way
Preferred Corporate Housing’s network of preferred communities encompasses virtually anywhere our clients need to travel in the United States. PCH takes leases at premium residential apartments, adds its signature furnishings and services, and sublets the units to our guests. We select from only the best and most modern apartments in every market. PCH specializes in custom tailoring these apartments to meet the specific needs of our clients and guests.
Preferred Corporate Housing’s premier properties, first-class customer service, unique furnishing options, and customizable billing separates PCH from the litany of companies that provide temporary accommodations throughout the nation. Our ability to set-up temporary housing virtually anywhere in the country provides our clients one, centralized point of contact for all of their temporary housing needs. Coupled with the substantial cost savings participants in our National Accounts program receive, PCH remains the most cost effective source for temporary housing without compromising the quality and services business travelers require.
National Account Program
As a member of our National Account Program, your company immediately receives the following:
- Corporate/group discount rates on corporate apartments.
- Upgraded furniture packages at no extra charge.
- The ability to track your active units through our web-enabled tracking system.
- Consistent operating policies and procedures in each location
- Simplified billing procedures, combining all accounts on one detailed invoice
- Use of our State of the Art Tracking Program
Account Management Tools
Preferred Corporate Housing is the only temporary housing company that provides customers with a suite of comprehensive tools to manage their temporary housing needs. Our corporate clients are provided with their own dynamic temporary housing website, which acts as a gateway for initiating, tracking and managing their companies utilization of our services.
Clients are able to view in real time:
- The status of any corporate housing request made.
- Submit new housing requests nationwide
- Your company's current unit inventory, including all information regarding each unit. (i.e. Resident name, unit details, date of proposed move-out, etc.)
- Online billing information including invoices and receipts
- Access to our maintenance manager to check the status of maintenance requests
Director of National Accounts
Preferred Corporate Housing
800-960-0102 ext 21