Whether you are with the Federal or State Government, a Civilian Contractor or member of a Foreign Embassy, Preferred Corporate Housing is able to offer you a fully furnished corporate apartment anywhere in the United States. We specifically design your accommodations to meet TDY per diem rates.
Preferred Corporate Housing provides lodging solutions for:
- Temporary duty assignments
- Overflow billeting
- Relocations and re-postings
- Contractors launching new DoD initiatives or conducting New Equipment Testing (NET)
- Troop mobilizations for new missions or training
Every corporate apartment with Preferred Corporate Housing (www.corporates.com) is made to feel like home. We understand the challenges of extended assignments, and in turn, want each of our guests to feel like they are at home, even if home is 2,000 miles away. By thoughtfully appointing each of our furnished apartments with upscale furniture collections, comprehensive housewares packages, local telephone service and cable television, every apartment brings you the comforts of home - where hotels and other lodging providers fall short.
At Preferred Corporate Housing you receive:
- Full sized apartments with better amenities than a hotel
- Superior accommodations that fall within the TDY per diem
- Numerous FEMA certified locations
- Unmatched lodging value for your temporary stay
-Submit your housing request by base
Preferred Corporate Housing is an approved Prime Contractor of the United States Government. Our extensive experience on Government lodging requirements ensures that your group is working with a contractor that is fully capable of exceeding your expectations. Coupled with our knowledge of the DFAS system, PCH remains one of the most qualified extended-stay lodging providers nationwide for government travelers.
For Group Mobilizations or Contracting Opportunities Please Contact:
Military & Government Department - Email