By registering on line with Preferred Corporate Housing, you as Referral Partner are hereby entering an agreement with Preferred Corporate Housing. As Referral Partner you do agree to become a member of the Preferred Agent Referral Program, and you warrant and agree that:
1. All information submitted to and received by Preferred Corporate Housing is truthful, to the best of your knowledge.
2. You are over the age of 18 and are capable of forming a legal binding contract.
3. You agree to keep your contact information up to date and current with Preferred Corporate Housing.
4. You will not submit information or offer or provide services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do so by law.
5. You will not take any action that would undermine Preferred Corporate Housing marketing programs.
6. You agree that a $ 150 referral fee will be paid to you for an entire month stay in a Preferred Corporate Housing corporate apartment. Any stay less than a complete month will be paid on a pro-rated basis and will be calculated on a 30 day month.
7. Preferred Corporate Housing reserves the right to terminate a Referral Partner at any time, for any reason without notice.
8. You agree to not use any of any marketing concepts, materials, or services provided by Preferred Corporate Housing in a fraudulent manner.
9. Once a referral client request is submitted to the Preferred Corporate Housing for corporate housing, the request becomes property of Preferred Corporate Housing and Preferred Corporate Housing will owe a referral commission on that request if, and only if, a valid lease is taken from Preferred Corporate Housing for a corporate apartment and the resident takes occupancy.
10. Monthly payments to Referral Partners will be made around the 20th of the month following the month the client moved in and the commission was earned.
The Referral Partner acknowledges that during the course of his/her affiliation with the Preferred Corporate Housing, he/she may acquire information about confidential matters and trade secrets (hereinafter "Confidential Information"), relating to or arising from the business, its operations, methods, activities, procedures, programs, and other data of Preferred Corporate Housing, and which information is the exclusive property of Preferred Corporate Housing and will remain confidential.
|By clicking the ACCEPT link below, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of the Preferred Corporate Housing Referral Program as listed above.